This is a project to let you replace "cheap" illuminant in a lot of small battery powered baby night lights.
Some are really cool, but most of them are powered with small battery waches that last one night if you forget to switch off - this remind me the usuall schematic is 3x 1.5V batteries, a resistor, a switch and a cheap LED.
This design has main features :
- Rechargeable via Micro USB
- Auto-power OFF after 1 hour (2 or 3 hours : in future code update)
- High quality Cree LED with high CRI
- Safe LiFePo4 battery tehnology, with under voltage, over voltage, over current (electronic + classic fuse)
- Arround 1 month of usage, once per day, with an 14500 (AA) 600mAh 3.2V LifePo4 battery
- Low battery warning (in future code update)
- Dimmable (in future code update)
- Mounting with a PCB adapter "flange" to accomodate most plastics (probably you have to design your own diameter)
This project require a programmed PIC 12F1840 MCU !
I can provide on request (1-3 pieces) at current FW status for a few $ including shipping. This is to avoid finding my work sold on Alibay or Eexpress, because not everyone respect copyright...
But you can also do the code yoursel (not very complicated, mouting points can be used for programming/debuging)