The ESP32 is a cheap and extremely popular dual core SoC with integrated 802.11 b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR/BLE radios.
This board has been designed to used as either a bare development board or be housed into a Hammond 1455C802 enclosure. Use either an ESP-WROOM-32D (Internal Antenna) or ESP-WROOM-32U (External Antenna with bulkhead mounted on 1455C802 panel).
- Wide Input power range (5 to 30V) with optional low voltage cut-off for operation from battery.
- On Board FTDI USB to UART converter for programming and debugging (or PC communications).
- uSD Card for logging.
- CAN 2.0B Interface.
- RS-422/485 Interface.
- On Board Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor (BME280).
- Automotive CAN2.0B/OBD2/FMS logger.
- Stationary energy (battery/inverter) interface using CAN2.0B or RS-485 interfaces.
- Electric Vehicle EVSE Interface (e.g. Tesla Wall Connector RS-485).