A retrofitable module that is easy to install on a motorcycle or a scooter that provides 3 main feature groups: safety, security and performance. There should also be the capability to develop a feature where the module integrates with home automation.
- The safety features will be focused around accident detection and notification of family (maybe emergency services).
- The security features will be focused on providing remote tracking capabilities and theft detection.
- The performance features will allow tracking of battery state, location, speed, acceleration, braking, engine revs and bike angle for analysis after a ride.
- The home automation integration is a future feature that will allow scripted triggers to be able to trigger home automation functions i.e turn on lights and open garage.
This will be housed in a Hammond RP1065 box.
The data will be sent up to the cloud via the LTE or wifi and be displayed for analysis.
The ioc file attached is from the STM32CUBEMX software and allows the start of the software project with ease.
PCB is a 4 layer stack with the 2 inner layers as ground.
- ****Get datasheet for EC21 and check that it is hooked up properly
- Find power cable and grommet for the box
- Find antennas and figure out mounting in box
- only 20mA avaliable for VDD, add in an LDO from VSYS
- Improve VDD layout
- Add factory test points
Any questions please ask!!!!