- Embedded Systems Networking
- Electrical Control Systems
- SOIC8 and 1206 Surface mount soldering
- Internet of "Things"
- QTY 1 High Current Solidstate Relay - Sharp S116S02F - 16A Zero CrossTriac output SSR
- QTY 1 Low Current Solidstate Relay - Sharp PR3BMF51NSKF - 1.2A Non-Zero Cross type Triac Output
- Convenient Terminals for connecting ring/fork terminals to power circuits.
- QTY 2 Opto-Coupled Inputs - MOCD207
- MCP9700 Termperature Sensor
- RN-XV Serial to Wifi Interface
- Optional RS-485 Interface
- Optional MAX31855K Thermocouple to Digital Converter with Omega PCC-SMP-K thermocouple connector
There are lots of project videos to learn from. The videos are organized into a nice YouTube playlist:
- FRDM-AUTO Hardware Overview
- MonkeyDo Software Overview
- Websockets & The MonkeyDo communication model
- Solid state relay introduction & sage
- Opto-coupler introduction & usage
- MonkeyDo system demonstration
When you get started, do NOT hook up anything to the solid state relays until you are sure things are working.
WARNING: Wiring to household power can be dangerous! You are 100% responsible for what you do. Be careful and never apply power until you fundamentally understand what you are wiring up!
Go forth and automate.