The extension board extend capability and usability for ADALM development kit.
The outputs and inputs of this excellent development kit is trough jumper wires. It is not the right thing for signal processing. So, I decided to make a little board.
This extension connector board for ADALM development kit converts :
- analog signal inputs and outputs to MCX, suitable for MCX oscilloscope probes and hook wires from alliexpress (check the pictures)
- analog power source output to Ninigi spring terminal,
- digital I/O extend to 2.54mm header,
- integrated switchable 6dB attenuator for analog outputs, for network measurements,
- switch for differential/gnd analog input.
The extension board is passive without any active parts.