Roller Door Alarm
A door mounted magnet and floor mounted reed switch detects that the door is fully closed.
Even if it is only cracked open, it is regard as fully open i.e. there is no fully open detection
When the door opens, for the next 10 seconds (RemoteLedTriggerCount = 10) the following occurs
1. the remote LED flashes on 1 second, off 1 second
2. the remote buzzer sounds for 1 second, then off for 1 second
The remote LED remains off and buzzer is switched off for 120 seconds
Then buzzer sounds every 2 seconds for one second for the next 5 minutes.
At end of 5 minutes buzzer stops buzzing every 2 seconds and then only buzzers
for 1 second every 1 hour
An "inhibit" momentary P/B switch causes the normal door open sequences to be inhibited until the door
is closed. Reaching the closed point will re-enable normal operation - uninhibited
A front panel LED marked "OK" flashes 1 sec on the 1 sec off continuously while the
module is working normally but is off when the door is open and the inhibit switch is pressed.
The Arduino green LED
Flashes when operation is normal and door closed
Off when alarming is inhibited
Solid on when door is open and panel is uninhibited
The following conditions apply
1. the door reed switch grounds the input when closed
2. the Remote LED is on when the output pin is high
3. the Buzzer is on when the output pin is high
4. the panel inhibit applies a ground to it's input
5. the status LED is on when the output pin is high