PWM Transformer Mudule use 139T6325 toroid with 2.100 gaus, 3,06 Ae. This toroid support 3.200W at 24 kHz (5.000W at 37 kHz).
For 3,06 Ae toroid at 27kHz and Half-Bridge PMW, transformer turns is:
- Primary: 28 - 3 wires AWG 23
- 12v: 2 (x2) - 2 wires AWG 20
- 30v: 5 (x2) - 3 wires AWG 20
- 36v: 6 (x2) - 5 wires AWG 20
- 54v: 9 (x2) - 5 wires AGW 20
I am using 2x 9 turns with 5 wires AWG 20 each, with outputs at turns 2, 5, 6 and 9 for 12v, 30v, 36v and 54v.
+/-12v and +/- 54v outputs is full bridge rectifyer.
+30v and +36v is one diode at each wire (one double diode - CT - for 30v and other for 36v).
Using 2x 9 turns 5 wires AWG 20 (same wire to all outputs), maximum power estimated in secundary is 2x 54v x 20A = 2.160w.
-> This module was designed to be used as sound amp power supply.
Works with other 3 modules:
- AC/DC Bridge rectifyer Module
- PMW Control Module
- DC Filter Module