HOW TO CREATE MY CAR BY YOUR OWN?
1. First start by purchase remote control car.
2. After you got one working you have to open it and remove it's microcontroller.
3. Then you have to think with yourself how you put inside the car Arduino + little microcontroller of you own
4. Open my scematic, and try to connect all the components that connected to the L293D right, it is not very hard.
put inside the car as much as you can.
5. The LDR circruit is very important, therefore try not to mess it up.
a) you suppose to place it in position each LDR in it's direction and does not bother the other ones. For example I placed under the roof so it would be more comfortable and it was the only place left for me.
b) Over the scematic it looks nice and easy but when you get to do it you see there are 6 long strings between the analog pins and the LDRs, so be more careful there.
6. after you got all the stuff ready and you about to make it move you have to target the right LDR to it's number in the program.
You check which one is the right one not from the string because then it would be messed up.
You have to do it with the software I uploaded called "LDR_Checking"
I guess you'll figure it out how to use it.
7.After you entered the right numbers to the software it should be working.
8. Have fun !! little kids just loves it :D
If you didn't completly understood me, email me I'll do my best to fix it
In case you tried to built it and you were in trouble I'll happy to help, just send me an email.(email@example.com)
In case you built it and succeed send me an email with your project photographed, I'll be the so happy :D