This uses 8 Pin ribbon connector with added series resistors. Use 0 ohms if not using series resistors. Eliminate Schmitt on clock?
-PROBLEMS TO FIX:
- Soldermask on FPC connector hold downs not sized located right
- Make a pin "1" silk dot for the 8 pin connector!
- Re-Order pins on 8 pin so that if its plugged in wrong wont be a direct vcc-gnd short. (Put VCC and gnd on same row)
LIST OF REVS FROM REV 1:
- Made dimensions .25 smaller to fit in without filing?? Don't think this is good idea? by .10 mm maybe on each side? Original boards before filing are about 20.3 mm across. This was not done at order time.
- Pushed grounding screw xxx closer to edge
- Widened Screw slots xxx ??? Not Done.
- Put RDAC connector opposite side of FPC connector to line up with current window in cap.
- Copy Silk Screen Logos from REV 2
- Vias a tad smaller. Hole size ok.
- Series Termination on Lines
- 8 Pin connector
- No Schmitt Trigger.
- 3.3 Volt operation
- Shared SPI capability.