The goal is to develop a small board that is capable of evaluating and testing an 18650 Li-Ion cell.
- 128x64 OLED SPI Display
- 2-4x 18650 Trays
- Input/Output Connector for Power: 5V for Electronics; 4.2V for charging?
Desired Data Output:
- R, Internal Resistance in mOhm
- C, Useable Capacity in mAh
- U, Real-Time Voltage in V
- I, Real-Time Current in A
Suggested, standardized testing Parameters:
- Charge with 0.5A
- Discharge with 1.0A
- Charge to 4.20V, 4.18V, 4.16V (pre-selectable)
- Discharge to 2.8V, 3.0V (pre-selectable)
- 5 minutes between discharge-charge or charge-discharge phases