The purpose of this project is to provide a fun launch controller that can manage multiple launch pads. The actual high current switching for a launch is in the launch control project. This project will connect to one or more of those control boards via a CAN transceiver and a UART.
- Monitor the connection status of each pads igniters.
- ARM and DISARM one or more pads
- Trigger the firing circuit for one or more pads in either single or salvo mode.
- Select from the available pads for a salvo.
- fire the salvos with programmable delays between launches
- Display the battery voltage for each pad
- Sound an alarm when the arming switch is pressed