PCB realized to illuminate the H0 ACME Gran Confort 1983 Restaurant WR models.
The pcb has been tested with models having code: 50843.
Personal ID Code of Project: TFX060.
[ FEATURES ]
- Schottky Diodes to provide CC power from Tracks
- MCP16331 to power Board at 5v
- PowerPack system by 4x 100uF Tantalum capacitors with slow charge system and Overvoltage Isolation system.
- Board can be operate with these systems: CC Analog (from 7v), PWM CC Analog, AC Analog, Digital (DCC & Motorola)
- ATmega128A to Digital Operation
- Optoisolator to read DCC signal
- ACK System
- JST SH 6 connector to program ATMega with ISP system and to provide I2C Bus from external target
- All Sections illuminated independently (Corridor, Vestibles, Kitchen and Tables)
- Pads for tail red lights
- Space for 20mm round speaker
- JST SH4 SUSI Port
- PLUX22 Interfaces (with Sound and SUSI BUS)
- Optoisolator to detect presence of Decoder and activate the SUSI bus
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE: 6mil
LAST REVISION: 2.03
LAST VERSION TESTED: 2.01