PCB realized to illuminate the H0 ACME Gran Confort 1983 Restaurant WR models.
The pcb has been tested with models having code: 50843.
[ FEATURES ]
- Schottky Diodes to provide CC power from Tracks
- MCP16331 to power Board at 5v
- PowerPack system by 3x 470uF Tantalum capacitors with slow charge system
- Board can be operate with these systems: CC Analog (from 7v), PWM CC Analog, AC Analog, Digital (DCC & Motorola)
- ATMega128A to Digital Operation
- Optoisolator to read DCC signal
- Optoisolator to give ACK signal in DCC programming
- JST SH 6 connector to program ATMega with ISP system and to provide I2C Bus from external target
- All Sections illuminated independently (Corridor, Vestibles, Kitchen and Tables)
- Space for 20mm round speaker (recommended 8Ω 2w)
- JST SH6 SoundPort (for external sound module): Power (5v: max 200mA, GND), I2C Bus and spaker.
- 2x JST SH6 ExpansionPort (for external Red Tail Lights module): Power (5v: max 200mA, GND) and I2C Bus.
- Digital Decoder Interfaces* (with Sound and SUSI BUS)
- Optoisolator to: detect presence of Digital Decoder and activate the SUSI bus, detect Digital loco decoder ACK and create it with builtin ACK system
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE: 6mil
* Both the 21MTC and Plux22 interfaces are present, but only one for time can be used: the two physical socket interfere with each other
LAST REVISION: 1.10
LAST VERSION TESTED: 1.xx