PCB realized to illuminate the H0 ACME UicX Giubileo Second Class models.
The board has been tested with models code: 50875.
Personal ID Code of Project: TFX063.
[ FEATURES ]
- Schottky Diodes to provide CC power from Tracks
- MCP16331 to power Board at 5v
- PowerPack system by 4x 100uF Tantalum capacitors with slow charge system and Overvoltage Isolation system.
- Board can be operate with these systems: CC Analog (from 7v), PWM CC Analog, AC Analog, Digital (DCC & Motorola)
- ATmega128A to Digital Operation
- Optoisolator to read DCC signal
- ACK System
- JST SH 6 connector to program AtMega with ISP system and to provide I2C Bus from external target
- All Cuccettes illuminated independently (with Day and Night lights)
- Bathrooms illuminated independently (Only on 1995R Models)
- Pads for tail red lights
- PluX Interfaces (with Sound and SUSI BUS)
- JST SH4 SUSI Port
- Rectangular 30mm Speaker for PluX Decoder
- Optoisolator to detect presence of PluX Decoder and activate the SUSI bus
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE: 6mil
LAST REVISION: 1.02
LAST VERSION TESTED: 1.02