PCB realized to illuminate the H0 Roco EuroFima Second Class models.
The board has been tested with models having Body Part number: 44663, 54236, 54237 and 64163.
Project realized with the help of 3Rotaie.it forum.
Major details of the project in the discussion on 3Rotaie.it forum (link in 'External Links' section)
[ FEATURES ]
- Schottky Diodes to provide CC power from Tracks
- MCP16331 to power Board at 5v
- PowerPack system by 4x 100uF Tantalum capacitors with slow charge system and Overvoltage Isoltion system.
- Board can be operate with these systems: CC Analog (from 7v), PWM CC Analog, AC Analog, Digital (DCC & Motorola)
- AtMega128A to Digital Operation
- Optoisolator to read DCC signal
- ACK System
- JST SH 6 connector to program AtMega with ISP system and to provide I2C Bus from external target
- All compartments illuminated independently (with Day and Night lights)
- Bathrooms illuminated independently
- Pads for tail red lights
- Space for 20mm round speaker (recommended 8Ω 2w)
- JST SH6 SoundPort (for external sound module): Power (5v: max 800mA shared with ExpansionPort, GND), I2C Bus and spaker
- 21MTC Interfaces (with Sound and SUSI BUS)
- Optoisolator to detect presence of 21MTC Decoder and activate the SUSI bus
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE: 6mil
LAST REVISION: 2.00 Beta
LAST VERSION TESTED: 1.93