Designed by FEDEVEL Academy
Based on Freescale i.MX6 CPU. This is an open source project. All documents are free for download, including Schematic and PCB files. The iMX6 Rex Module is also used for teaching about Schematic Design and Advanced PCB Layout at FEDEVEL Academy.
- Freescale iMX6 processor, up to 1.2GHz / 4 cores
- Soldered down DDR3-1066 (533MHz), up to 4GB
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 1x HDMI (up to QXGA 2048×1536)
- 1x LVDS (up to WUXGA 1920×1200)
- 1x PCIE
- 1x SATA
- On board SPI Flash up to 32Mb
- 1x SD (or optional 2x CAN), 1x MMC
- 2x USB
- 3x UART, 3x I2C, 1x SPI
- Digital audio
- User LED, power LED
- 2x high speed board to board connectors (only one required)
- Size: 70 x 40 mm (smaller than a credit card)
- Input power: 7 to 24V DC (or single +5V)
See a timelapse video of this board being routed:
To run this module in your application, feel free to use our iMX6 Rex Development Baseboard and customize it.
Watch the video of this board coming to life for the first time!
Watch a demo showing the powerful 3D graphics engine capabilities of the Freescale (NXP) i.MX6 Application Processor: