Even if this is a working right side design of an RGB split keyboard using an AVR xmega USB device. However, I did not like the ergonomics of it so I decided to abandon this project.
A new one will come along soon enough!
- Split (ergonimic?) keyboard attempt
- This is project for the right "main section"
- The left main section can be found here
- Footprint for Cherry MX or Kailh Choc V2 type keys
- USB-C connection on both main sections
- 2x minijack I2C expansion ports (VBUS supply pin, 3.3V communication)
- To the other main section if you only want one USB-cable
- To a future numpad section
- To an external OLED display
- To a rotary encoder with I2C
- Whatever you can think of
- Pinout for one external key (big space, big enter, whatever you can think of)
- Addressable RGB LEDs under each key, south-facing
- ATxmega32A4U controller
- Firmware TBD
PCB designed from scratch, heavily inspired by SofleKeyboard
- Active Participants
Are you sure you want to delete this Release?
This action cannot be undone.
Unable to download from CircuitMaker
You cannot download files inside CircuitMaker.
Please, open this page in browser and download file from there.
To copy hyperlink, press Ctrl+C with selected text below: